Making Dreams Come True

Susan Saurastri
Real Estate Columnist & Top Producer

Susan Saurastri

Real Estate Columnist & Top Producer
Fountain Valley

Welcome to the World of Real Estate by Susan Saurastri

  • When you entrust your real estate investment to me, you can rest assured that it will be taken care of with utmost professionalism, courteousness, and attention to detail.
  • I will listen carefully to all of your requests and requirements and ensure that they are followed through precisely to completion.
  • I employ extraordinary negotiating skills, professional advice and consulting regarding every aspect of your sale or purchase throughout our transaction.
  • I invite you to browse my website and familiarize yourself with my work, the services I offer and meet the team that makes it all possible. You are welcome to contact any of my loyal clients to discuss their personal experience. Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%. Let's get movin'.



View Blog

View More Posts >

Sample Mortgage Rates

For 6/18/2019

30 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
5/1 ARM

For general informational purposes only. Actual rates available to you will depend on many factors including lender, income, credit, location, and property value. Contact a mortgage broker to find out what programs are available to you.

Neighborhood News

The best way to stay connected to what's happening in the real estate market in your area